Professional networking organizations like eWomen Network and CEO Space are invaluable resources when it comes to connecting and sustaining relationships with professionals, but so is social media. In fact, some experts have found that the number one social media network for employment purposes is Facebook. The following list contains other interesting stats regarding employment and online networks.
- Ninety four percent of recruiters currently use or plan to use social media for
- Use of social media led to a 49-percent improvement in candidate quality over candidates sourced only through traditional recruiting channels.
- Seventy-three percent of millennials (18 to 34 years old) found their last job through a social network.
- Seventy-three percent of recruiters report that they have hired someone through
- LinkedIn users performed 7 billion professionally oriented searches.
Candidates sourced from social networks were rated by 59 percent of recruiters as “highest quality.”
Talk to Jill about your publishing needs and regarding any publicity help that you need. Send her an email here: email@example.com